|Certified Reconditioned Vitamix - Big Savings on the World's Most Powerful Blender!|
We all know that the Vitamix blenders are GREAT! But we all also know that they can be very pricey. For a limited time, we are offering the Vitamix Reconditioned Standard Programs blender for $328.95. This particular blender normally sells for $398.95! We are also throwing in a Wusthof 5" Hollow Edge Santoku Knife (an $80.00 value!!). The Standard Programs blender is equivalent to the Vitamix Pro 500 or 6300. This blender has a variable speed dial, a pulse function, and 3 pre-set functions. This blender is covered under the Vita Mix 5 year warranty. This is a great blender at an even better price! Check it out HERE!
Here is a delicious and nutritious smoothie recipe that can be made with this blender!
Four Fruit Smoothie
- 1 medium orange, about 6 ounces (170 g), whole, peeled but with pith intact
- 1-inch (2.5 cm) thick slice pineapple with core, peeled
- 1/2 banana, peeled
- 3 whole strawberries with green tops, 2 ounces (56 g)
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) agave nectar
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) water
- 1 cup (240 ml) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 30 seconds, or until desired consistency is reached.
This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.