|Lavender Berry Limeade|
This delicious adult beverage recipe features ingredients that taste great during the hot summer months and is the perfect way to relax, cool-down, and unwind after a long summer's day. This recipe shows you how to make Lavender Syrup which can be used for a variety of different food dishes and drinks, make it the night before and enjoy it in this delicious limeade recipe! You can also make it without the Alcohol for a tasty summer treat that everyone can enjoy! This recipe is made easily in the Vitamix Professional 750 Blender.
Used in this recipe:
- Vitamix Professional 750 Blender
- Le Creuset 1.75 Quart Saucepan - White (*House Special Sale Item!*)
- Bodum Pilatus 12 oz Glass
Lavender Berry Limeade
Lavender Syrup:- 2 cups (480 ml) water
- 1 cup (240 ml) honey
- ¼ cup (10 g) dried lavender
Lavender Berry Limeade:- 3 ounces (90 ml) lavender syrup
- 1/3 cup (40 g) fresh raspberries
- 1/3 cup (50 g) fresh blueberries
- 1/3 cup (50 g) fresh blackberries
- 3 large fresh strawberries, hulled, quartered
- Juice of 3 limes
- 3 ounces (90 ml) vodka (If Desired)
- 1 ½ ounces (45 ml) St. Germain elderflower liqueur or Grand Marnier (If Desired)
- 1 cup (240 ml) ice cubes
- Soda water
- Mint leaves, for garnish
- To prepare the lavendar syrup, bring the water and honey to a boil in a saucepan. Add the lavender and simmer 5 to 10 minutes. Cool Slightly. Transfer the mixture to the Vitamix container and secure lid.
- Turn blender on starting at low and slowly increase speed to high.
- Blend for 30 seconds or until it reaches the desired consistency.
- Strain into a bottle and refrigerate overnight.
- To prepare the limeade, place the vodka (if desired), St. Germain (if desired), lime juice, lavendar syrup, berries, and ice into the blender container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Turn blender on starting at low and slowly increase speed to high
- Blend for 15 seconds or until it reaches the desired consistency.
- Divide evenly over four of your favorite smoothie glasses, top with soda water, garnish with mint and enjoy!