|Classic Melt-In-Your-Mouth BBQ Ribs|
Used In This Recipe:
- Chef's Choice 9" Stainless Steel Kitchen Shears
- Proteak End Grain Carving Board with Juice Canal
- Wusthof Classic Ikon 2-Piece Extra Wide Chef's Set
Classic Melt-In-Your-Mouth BBQ Ribs
Ingredients:- 4 lbs. Pork Ribs - 3/4 Cup Light Brown Sugar - 1 Teaspoon Hickory Smoke Salt - 1 Tablespoon Paprika - 1 Tablespoon Garlic Powder - 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Red Pepper (if desired) - 2 Cups of your Favorite Barbecue Sauce
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees f.
- Peel off tough membrane that covers the bony side of the ribs.
- Mix together the sugar and spices to make the rub.
- Apply rub to ribs on all sides.
- Lay ribs on two layers of foil, shiny side out and meaty side down.
- Lay two layers of foil on top of ribs and roll and crimp edges tightly, edges facing up to seal.
- Place on baking sheet and bake for 2-2 1/2 hours or until meat is starting to shrink away from the ends of the bone.
- Remove from oven.
- Heat broiler.
- Cut ribs into serving sized portions of 2 or 3 ribs.
- Arrange on broiler pan, bony side up.
- Brush on sauce.
- Broil for 1 or 2 minutes until sauce is cooked on and bubbly.
- Turn ribs over.
- Repeat on other side.
- Alternately, you can grill the ribs on your grill to cook on the sauce.