|Beet, Strawberry, Cranberry Smoothie|
This amazing smoothie is perfect for those of us who are a little more health conscious. This 100% vegetarian smoothie is low in sodium and cholesterol, and is gluten free. Fresh strawberries and honey add a touch of sweetness to this delicious smoothie that is sure to become a household favorite whenever it is made.
Used In This Recipe:
Beet, Strawberry, Cranberry Smoothie
- 3/4 Cup Chilled Cranberry Juice
- 1/4 cup fresh or frozen Cranberries
- 1 Small Beet, steamed
- 1/3 cup Frozen Strawberries
- 2 teaspoons honey or similar sweetener
- 2/3 cup ice cubes
- Place all of the ingredients into the blender in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Starting on the lowest speed setting, turn the blender on and slowly increase the speed until you reach the highest speed setting.
- Blend for 1 minute or until the desired consistency has been reached. Serve immediately.