|Citrus Sunrise Juice|
Used in this Recipe:
- Shun Premier 4" Paring Knife
- Proteak Cutting Board with Juice Canal
- Blendtec Signature Series Blender with Wildside+ and Twister Jars
Citrus Sunrise Juice
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1 orange, peeled and halved
- 2 slices of zest from the orange
- 2 cups fresh pineapple chunks
- 1 carrot, trimmed, peeled & halved
- 1/2 beet, trimmed & halved (peeling not necessary, just wash off)
- 1/2 cup of Ice Cubes
- Using your paring knife, carefully peel a few slices of zest from the orange before peeling and halving it.
- Add the ingredients to the blender in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Starting at the lowest setting, turn on the blender and slowly increase speed until it reaches high. (if using the Blendtec, simply select "whole juice" setting if available)
- Blend for 50-60 seconds or until it reaches desired consistency. Serve over ice immediately.