|Ginger Beer Cocktail|
Used In This Recipe:
Ginger Beer Cocktail
- 1 Cup of Fresh Ginger Root, Sliced
- 1 Cup plus 1 Tablespoon of Superfine Sugar
- 1 1/2 Cups Water
- 2 1/2 Ounces Fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 1/2 Ounces Ginger Syrup
- 1 1/2 Ounces Gin
- 1/2 Cup Ice Cubes
- 5 Ounces Ale (Your Choice)
- In a small saucepan, combine the water, sugar, and ginger. Heat to a gentle boil. Reduce heat to simmer and stir until sugar dissolves. Remove from heat and allow mixture to steep for 30 minutes. Strain and chill.
- Place lemon juice, syrup, gin, and ice into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 15 seconds.
- Pour into large mug or glass over ice and top with 150 ml ale. Stir and serve.