|Watermelon Raspberry Lemonade|
Summer is the perfect time to make some delicious lemonade, and with this recipe you can make a super healthy version of this classic refreshment. Featuring delicious fresh watermelon and freshly picked Raspberries, this wonderful treat is packed full of Minerals, Vitamins and Antioxidants; this drink will not only quench that summertime thirst but will also give you the energy you'll need to get through the day.
Used in this Recipe:
Watermelon Raspberry Lemonade
- 3 1/2 Cups Fresh Watermelon Cubes, Seeded
- 1 Cup Fresh Raspberry
- 3 Lemons, peeled
- 1/3 Cup Granulated Sugar or Raw Agave
- 2 Cups Ice Cubes
- Place all ingredients into the blender jar in order listed and secure the lid tightly.
- Starting on the lowest speed setting, turn the blender on and slowly increase the speed until it reaches High. (TIP: if using the Blendtec blender, the 'whole juice' setting works great for this recipe!)
- Blend 50-60 second or until desired consistency is reached. Serve Immediately