Used in this Recipe:
- 1 cup of evaporated skim milk
- 4 large eggs
- 1 Tablespoon of granulated sugar
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour
- Place milk, eggs and sugar into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn the blender on and slowly increase speed to Variable 4 or 5.
- Blend for 10 seconds and remove the lid plug. Add flour through the lid plug opening.
- Close and continue blending for 10 to 15 seconds or until mixed.
- Pour 3 Tablespoons of batter into a hot, lightly buttered crepe pan or 8-inch fry pan.
The crepe is done when set on top and lightly browned on bottom. Now you can fill it with your favorite sweets and enjoy!