|Cajun Chicken Pasta|
Used In This Recipe:
- All-Clad Stainless Steel 6 Quart Pasta Pot with Insert
- All-Clad Stainless Steel Pasta Ladle
- Le Creuset 10.25" Signature Skillet - Limited Edition White Color
Cajun Chicken Pasta
- 4 ounces linguine pasta
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 tsp Cajun seasoning
- 2 tbs butter
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 4 fresh mushrooms, diced
- 1 green onion, chopped finely
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 tsp dried basil
- 1/4 tsp lemon pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Bring 6 Quarts of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta, cook for 8-10 minutes or until noodles are Al Dente; drain the noodles.
- Place Cajun seasoning and chicken in a resealable plastic bag. Shake thoroughly to coat each chicken breast.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, saute the chicken with butter or margarine for 5 to 7 minutes until it is almost tender.
- Add the diced red and green peppers, green onions, and mushrooms. Saute for 2-3 mins. Reduce heat slightly.
- Add black pepper, garlic powder, lemon pepper, salt, basil, and cream. Heat these ingredients through. Add the cooked pasta, toss. Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese and serve!