|Ginger Sesame Vegetable Stir-Fry|
Used in this Recipe:
Ginger Sesame Vegetable Stir-Fry
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of freshly grated ginger
- 2 teaspoons of sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup of soy sauce
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- Juice from 1/2 of a lime
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 2 bunches of broccolini, cut inot florets
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 orange bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces of mixed gourmet mushrooms
- 1 cup of fresh or frozen snow peas
- 3 cups of cooked brown rice
- In a small bowl, combine ginger, sesame seeds, soy sauce, garlic, lime juice, and olive oil.
- In a large bowl, toss vegetables with the ginger-sesame mixture until coated.
- Heat the fry pan over medium heat.
- Pour in the vegetable mixture and cook for 15 minutes or until tender.
- Serve over brown rice.