Used in this Recipe:
- Wusthof Classic IKON 5" Boning Knife (*limited time sale price!*)
- Proteak End-Gran Cutting Board
- Curtis Stone Mixing Bowls
- 1 1/2 lb. Salmon Fillets
- Lemon Pepper
- Garlic Powder
- 1/3 Cup Soy Sauce
- 1/3 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/3 Cup Water
- 1/4 Cup Vegetable Oil
- Generously season the salmon fillets with lemon pepper, garlic powder, and salt.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the soy sauce, brown sugar, water, and vegetable oil and stir until sugar is dissolved. Place fish in a large resealable plastic bag with the marinade mixture, seal and turn to coat boat sides of the fillet evenly. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat grill to medium heat
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Place fillets on the preheated grill and discard the marinade. Cook salmon for 6 to 8 minutes per side, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.