Used in this recipe:
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless pork loin, cut into 8 (1/2 in. thick) slices
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander (make sure it still has flavor)
- Pinch of good ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 8 (5 1/2 in.) soft yellow corn tortillas
- Garnish: avocado slices dressed with a squeeze of fresh lime
- Salsa of your choice - green or red
- Mix the ground coriander, cinnamon, salt and pepper together in a large bowl.
- Add the pork slices and toss together with your hands, being sure to coat the pork evenly.
- Place the skillet over medium heat and heat the oil.
- Once heated add the pork slices and sear on both sides, about 3 minutes per side.
- Remove the pork and cut it into bite size pieces
- Serve on tortillas and top with avacodo and your favorite salsa.
- Grab, Fold, and Eat.