|Rice Krispies Treats Ice Cream Sandwiches|
Used In This Recipe:
Rice Krispies Ice Cream Sandwich
Ingredients:- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 4 cups Rice Krispies
- 2 cups ice cream, or 2 cups frozen yogurt, very slightly softened
- In a medium bowl, stir together corn syrup and peanut butter.
- Add cereal and stir until well coated.
- Press mixture firmly and evenly into a buttered 9"x13" pan.
- Place in freezer until firm, about 15 minutes.
- Cut cereal mixture in half crosswise.
- Spread one half with softened ice cream or frozen yogurt.
- Top with second half of Rice Krispie mixture to make one very large sandwich.
- Freeze until firm, about 2 hours.
- Cut large sandwich into 2" portions (using ruler again).
- Wrap individually in foil paper or freezer wrap and store in freezer until needed.