|Cafe con Coco|
Used in this Recipe:
- Jura ENA Micro 9 One Touch Automatic Espresso Machine
- JL Hufford Italian Espresso Roast Coffee
- DaVinci Gourmet Chocolate Sauce
- DaVinci Classic Coconut Syrup
Cafe con Coco
- 30 ml espresso
- 100 ml milk
- 15 ml Da Vinci Classic Coconut Syrup
- Evaporated milk
- Da Vinci Gourmet Chocolate sauce
- Add a little chocolate sauce to the conical glass.
- Cover the chocolate sauce with a little evaporated milk.
- With the cappuccino frother, prepare about 100 ml milk foam and carefully mix it with the coconut syrup.
- Fill the glass 2/3 full with milk foam.
- Prepare an espresso in ENA Micro 9 and pour it slowly over the milk foam.
- Draw a pattern on top of the foam with chocolate sauce.