|Hot 'n' Sassy Pork Shoulder|
Used in this Recipe:
Hot 'n' Sassy Pork Shoulder
- ¼ Cup Soy Sauce
- ¼ Cup Olive Oil (I have used a garlic/chili pepper oil and have used olive oil)
- 1 Tbsp Rosemary (dried)
- 1 Tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Crushed Red Pepper Flakes or Cayenne
- 3 – 4 lb Pork Shoulder Roast
- Combine the above marinade ingredients, and marinate pork in mixture in a non-reactive container for several hours or overnight in the refrigerator.
- Remove pork from marinade. Reserve marinade.
- Put meat in a covered Swiss Diamond HD 11" Square Grill Pan with medium heat. Cook for 15 – 20 minutes per pound.
- Heat the reserved marinade in a Swiss Diamond HD 7" Try Me Fry Panuntil boiling (we recommend the fry pan because the wider base will boil faster).
- Baste meat with reserved marinade while grilling every 10 minutes or so.
- Once finished, loosely cover the meat and let rest for about 15 minutes.
- Slice and serve.