- Jura Ena Micro 9 Refurb
- JL Hufford Italian Espresso Roast Coffee
- ISI Culinary Ensemble with Gourmet Whip and Accessories
- 45 ml espresso
- 500 ml whipping cream
- 80 ml chocolate syrup
- 10 ml chocolate sauce
- 1 drop of Tabasco
- A little cocoa powder
- Whipped cream maker
- Put the whipping cream and chocolate syrup into the whipped cream maker.
- Tightly close the whipped cream maker, shake it and insert the cartridge.
- Vigorously shake the whipped cream maker 8-10 times and refrigerate until needed.
- Add the chocolate sauce to a small glass until the base is well covered and add a drop of Tabasco on top.
- Prepare an espresso in the same glass.
- Use the whipped cream maker to add the chocolate cream topping to the espresso.